1, diffusion plate substrate is PC;
2, light guide plate substrate is PMMA.
(ii) in terms of functionality:
1. The main functions of the diffusion plate are:
(1) scatter the light flux so that the light is evenly distributed (in addition to homogenizing the light, some composite diffusion plates can also control the emission Angle).
(2) support the backlight structure to protect the optical materials below from damage.
2. Main functions of light guide plate:
(1) the luminous flux of LED point light source is evenly distributed throughout the whole surface, and its key role is to guide and distribute the light.
(2) use the reflection mechanism to make more efficient use of light flux and control the distribution of light.